|No need to be left out in the cold; We Got You Covered|
For those of you reading this in the United States, I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends and food.
I'm pleasantly surprised this week because I wasn't expecting as many participants as we received due to the holiday. Apparently, they've got me covered which is the theme of this week's #SundaySupper event. There is food covered by some tasty toppings in addition to covering other topics, such as turkey leftovers, budget friendly holiday meals and homemade dishes so chemicals that are in store-bought foods can be avoided.
I'd also like to thank Heather of Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks (her link is below) and her spouse, Frank, for the picture above. Heather posed for the picture and Frank operated the camera.
This week's Sunday Supper Participants
Please join me in checking out this week's Sunday Supper contributors:
Covered Appetizers and Entreés
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Party Mix from Hot Momma's Kitchen Chaos
- Personal Steak Pot Pies from The Foodie Army Wife
- Slowcooker Bean and Ham Soup from Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Butternut Squash & Cheddar Potatoes Au Gratin from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Salmon en Croute from Curious Cuisiniere
- Excellent Beef Stew from Noshing With The Nolands
- Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy from Food Lust People Love
- Pigs in a Blanket (Cabbage Rolls) from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Banana Coffee Cake with Chocolate Chip Streusel from Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Frosting from Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Streusel Topped Apple Pie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Dark Chocolate Cake Batter Truffles from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Chocolate Satin Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Banana Butterscotch Muffin-Cake from What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Banoffee Pie from Happy Baking Days
- 1 Easy Chocolate Macaron Recipe, 3 Japanese Wine Fillings from NinjaBaking.com
- Chocolate Covered "Party Popcorn" from Ruffles & Truffles
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake from Pies and Plots
- Cilantro Turkey Salad with Farro and Mango from Shockingly Delicious covering turkey leftovers
- Back to Basics: How to Truss a Chicken for Roasting from Crazy Foodie Stunts covering a cooking technique
- Peppermint Whip Cream from Peanut Butter and Peppers covering a vegan and dairy-free dessert topping
- Gluten Free Lego Cookies from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks covering a gluten-free dessert
- Mexican Coffee Bun from The Urban Mrs covering a dessert with an uncommon ingredient
- Cranberry Walnut Crumble Bars from Magnolia Days covering an idea for fresh cranberries
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars from Alida's Kitchen covering a quick and easy cheesecake fix
- Prosciutto covered Rosemary Pork from Family Foodie covering a holiday meal on a budget
- Homemade Yellow Cake Mix from Treats & Trinkets covering a cake mix without the chemicals from store-bought ones
- Waffled Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwiches from Neighborfood covering turkey leftovers
- Apple Cider Doughnuts from The Texan New Yorker covering a dish made at home so you don't need to wait in long lines for it
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.